50 Good messages to send to your partner to make you love you more


You are everything to me.

1.I will suffer without you.

2.I just want to tell you that I'm thinking of you all the time.

3.I long to be in your arms all the time.

4.I love you more than you think.

5.You make my heart beat faster when I see you.

6.I feel so good thinking of you dear.

7.I feel safe with you.

8.In your hands I feel I have arrived!

9.You already carried my heart and I do not want to return it.

10.I can't live without you dear.

11. I will never forget that night.

12.Your smile completely loses me.

13. You surprise me every day.

14. I will do anything to be with you.

15.I long for you every hour.

16. I feel proud to have you.

17.You are mine forever and ever.

18. You are so good to me darling.

19. I don’t know where I would have been without you.

20. Every day when we are together I find myself living my dream of many days.

21. My heart throbs when I am with you.

22. No one has ever been around me and made me feel as comfortable as you make me feel.

23. I count the time until I get your sweet kiss.

24. It’s like you were created for me.

25. You are the only person who is not ready to leave you.

26. Every hour you are my choice.

27. You make me so confident darling.

28. You are the greatest blessing I have ever received.

29. You are so good aisee.

30. If I just thought about it, even if I had a bad day, it would just turn out to be good

31. My heart needs you so much now.

32. I wish you were here with me.

33. As much as I love you guys, just stop!

34. I feel very lucky to find you as a close friend and lover as well.

35. Forever is not enough for me to be with you.

36.I wish you were here holding my hand and pulling me to you.

37. I've been thinking about you all day.

38. Thank you for such a wonderful night.

39.  Never knew you could miss someone even before he left, until I knew you were the one I believed.

40. Our life together is a translation of love.

41.  hope you have a good day, mate and I can't stop thinking about you all the time.

42. You have never failed to make me smile all the time.

43. I find myself unable to control my smile every time I think of seeing you come back from work.

44. You are mine, the darling of my soul.

45. I really appreciate you dear.

46. You make me feel the luckiest of them all.

47. I wish I could give you heavy kisses every time I see you.

48. I want to wake you by your side all the days of my life.

49. You are so funny, you make me happy all the time.

50. Thank you so much for getting to know you.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post